Mission & Vision
Michigan Pest Management Association Mission Statement:
- To promote, attain, and maintain a high standard of ethics in the pest control industry.
- To foster research and diffusion of knowledge of the industry and to promote education and training among its members.
- To promote safety in application of pesticides for the protection of the environment.
- To promote social welfare of its members.
- To foster, promote, maintain, and encourage the civic, social, and industrial welfare of the industry.
- To do charitable acts.
- To cooperate with existing governmental authorities for the good of the community and industry.
- To endeavor to bring about condition where:
- The members in their advertising or solicitation of business shall not use any misleading, or fraudulent methods.
- That members will not accept a contract or service agreement without rendering skilled, intelligent, conscientious service.
- A thorough analysis of the requirements of clients and a conscientious recommendation by the operator of the best means suitable to the client's needs.