Michigan IPM Posting Stickers
Click here to order!
This posting sticker requirement is taken directly from Regulation 637.
(4) A person who makes an insecticide application to a commercial or public building, health care facility, licensed day-care center, or school shall comply with this sub rule:
- The applicator shall, upon completion of an insecticide application, provide a sign to be displayed in a readily observable place at the primary point of entry by the building manager.
- The applicator shall instruct the building manager that the sign must be displayed and remain posted for not less than 48 hours after the most recent application of an insecticide.
- The building manager shall post all signs provided by the applicator in accordance with this sub rule.
- Signs that are used for posting shall be in compliance with the following specifications:
- The sign shall be a minimum of 2½ inches high by 2½ inches wide.
- Information shall be in black letters on a muted background.
- The sign shall have an illustration which is not less than 1¾ inches high by 2 inches wide and which depicts a cloud symbol encompassing a house. This illustration shall serve to inform the public that insecticides have been applied on the premises.
- The sign shall have a space provided in which the date of application is to be indicated by the applicator. This information shall read: "DATE _______________" in 1/8-inch (16-point) type.
February 4, 2021
MPMA Winter Meeting Session 1
February 11, 2021
MPMA Winter Meeting Session 2
February 11, 2021
MPMA General Membership Meeting
February 18, 2021
MPMA Winter Meeting Session 4
February 25, 2021
MPMA Winter Meeting Session 5
February 11, 18, 25, & March 4, 2021
Adapt & Accelerate Series
February 26, 2021
Back to Bugs: Rodents
March 16-17, 2021
Legislative Day 2021
March 26, 2021
Back to Bugs: Wood Destroying Organisms
April 23, 2021
Back to Bugs: Flies, Ants, and Spiders
May 6-7, 2021
Industry Safety Summit
November 2-5, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
The Informer Newsletter
Click here to read the latest issue of The Informer.
Become ACE Certified & Earn CEU Credits!
MPMA Announces 2018 Scholarship Recipient
MPMA Elects New Board
On-line Recertification Credits
Notification Registry Update