Michigan IPM Posting Stickers
Click here to order!
This posting sticker requirement is taken directly from Regulation 637.
(4) A person who makes an insecticide application to a commercial or public building, health care facility, licensed day-care center, or school shall comply with this sub rule:
- The applicator shall, upon completion of an insecticide application, provide a sign to be displayed in a readily observable place at the primary point of entry by the building manager.
- The applicator shall instruct the building manager that the sign must be displayed and remain posted for not less than 48 hours after the most recent application of an insecticide.
- The building manager shall post all signs provided by the applicator in accordance with this sub rule.
- Signs that are used for posting shall be in compliance with the following specifications:
- The sign shall be a minimum of 2½ inches high by 2½ inches wide.
- Information shall be in black letters on a muted background.
- The sign shall have an illustration which is not less than 1¾ inches high by 2 inches wide and which depicts a cloud symbol encompassing a house. This illustration shall serve to inform the public that insecticides have been applied on the premises.
- The sign shall have a space provided in which the date of application is to be indicated by the applicator. This information shall read: "DATE _______________" in 1/8-inch (16-point) type.
October 23-26, 2018
Global Bed Bug Summit
November 27-29, 2018
MPMA 2019 Winter Meeting
February 13-14, 2019
FireKeepers Casino & Hotel
Battle Creek, MI
The Informer Newsletter
Click here to read the latest issue of The Informer.
MPMA Announces 2017 Scholarship Recipient
MPMA Elects New Board
On-line Recertification Credits
Notification Registry Update